2023 SUNY OER Services Impact Grants Program
2023 SUNY OER Services Impact Grants Funded Proposals
For 2023, selected institutions will be awarded SUNY OER Impact Grants to support significant advances in OER adoption, scaling, and sustainability in support of student success. There are two levels of grant funding – up to $15,000 and up to $30,000. Grants will be awarded for projects such as:
- Large-scale adoption of OER for high-enrollment courses and gateway courses with the highest drop/fail/withdrawal rates
- Creation of OER, such as open textbooks, adaptive courses, and ancillary materials
- Professional development supporting OER and open pedagogy
All proposals must be submitted by 11:59 PM May 5, 2023 through the online application. Winners will be announced May 30, 2023 with a tentatively scheduled virtual kickoff meeting with grantees on June 2, 2023.
To apply for a 2023 OER Grant:
- Read the full Request for Proposal.
- Read the rubric peer reviewers will use to evaluate the grant proposal SOS Rubric.
- Ask your campus Provost or Chief Academic Officer sign an Attestation form.
- Complete the project SOS Budget form.
- Complete the SOS Course Impact Data form.
- Review the Word version of the application form for offline drafting Offline Application draft.
- Submit the online application.
The only method of submitting grant proposals is through the online application.
For funded projects: Final Report form due before June 30, 2024.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.